Monday, October 12, 2020

Desperate Lies by Ella Miles

 OMG is the best I can think of when I finished this. I am so in love with this series by Ella and she keeps me wanting more. This book is full of lies and truths, love and hate. Liesel and Langston continue the lies to each other but their love for each other stops them from hurting the other as much as they would like. But can you call it love when all you do is lie to each other. I couldn't put this book down and about threw my phone across the room at the ending, but CAN'T wait for the next book to draw me in to their world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...