Monday, January 14, 2019

Unmasked (Blood Bond Saga #10-12) by Helen Hardt

OMG this Blood Bond is so enthralling I can't put it down. Dante and Erin are bond and their love won't let them leave each other anyways. Helen has made these characters become a meaningful part in my life. I can't wait to read more and more about them. There is love that grows stronger every day, but there is also real life that she brings into her books. This section of the Saga we learn so much more about all of the secrets they are trying to discover, but there is still the hidden secrets we haven't been able to uncover yet. Waiting for the next part is going to be painful.

Unmasked (Blood Bond Saga #10-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...