Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Changed by you by Kristin Mayer

OMG I love Kristin's books!!! She makes you feel like you are in the story with the characters. She brings the entire family along. Teale and Kane met in a very unexpected and unconventional way. Living in Alaska Kane never expected to find love. He enjoys his family and the time in the woods hunting and camping. Teale had just come from a bad break up and was in Alaska to get away from everything, but having no heat in the middle of Alaska was not what she expected. Having a big Alaskan man come to her rescue turned out to be more than either of them planned for. There is so much more to their story than I could ever share. You HAVE to read this book to be able to feel every feeling there is in a human. I laughed, cried, and hugged my family throughout the entire book. This is a wonderful ending to this series. I only wish there was more Foster's to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...