Tuesday, January 22, 2019

In Too Deep by Dr. Rebecca Sharp

This is my first time reading Dr. Rebecca Sharp and I loved it!!! I did not know I was starting on the 3rd book of the series, but it didn't matter; I was still able to follow all of the characters and learn to love them. Nick and Tamsin have known each other since high school and both ignored their guts about each other. But as things go downhill for Tammy she turns to Nick for support and when he is going through the worst time in his life, he can't turn away from her. He has wanted her for so long he can't stop himself even if he might break her.

In Too Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...