Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Unraveled by Helen Hardt (Steel Brothers #9)

Had the privilege of reading and ARC of Unraveled. Sad day, I am not ready for this series to be over. Yet I am happy I know more of what happened. Helen never fails to keep you on the edge of your seat and your heart pumping. Ryan and Ruby deserve happiness and find it in each other. They help the family find the truths and work on healing together.
I couldn't put this book down. I love how Helen has brought the Steel family alive and brought them into my life. Talon, Jonah and Ryan will always hold a place in my heart!

Unraveled (Steel Brothers Saga, #9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SR Jones and 2 more Her Merciless Bodyguard (Ruthless Defenders Book 3)

Absolutely love these strong military men. Target thinks he’s never going to find more than his one night stands until he starts as Summers ...