Friday, January 19, 2018

Respect by Aleatha Romig. Oren Demetri's Story

I had the privilege of reading an ARC copy. If I could rate higher than 5 I would give Aleatha a heck of a lot more. I have goose bumps, crying, laughing and about every emotion you can have. I totally "Respect" Oren and Angelina is the mother of my dreams. You do not have to of read Infidelity first, but I will say it helps to know what Nox thought of him and now see how his parents loved him and what they did for him. Nox has always been my favorite book boyfriend and will continue, but now I know the story of where he came from and Oren is one hell of a man.
Finding your true love is not an easy task and lots of people don't get the chance, With all of the obstacles Oren and Angelina had they found each other and their hearts will be joined forever.
AMAZING ALEATHA ROMIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Respect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...