Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Dirty Talk by Lauren Landish

I had the privilege of reading and ARC copy of Dirty Talk. Derrick "Love Whisperer" works daily on his radio show telling others how love works. Katrina listens to his show and has just showed her boyfriend the backside of her door and that you don't treat women like dirt under your shoes. Kat calls in to the radio shows looking for advice on her cheating boyfriend, and Derrick takes a personal interest in her story. They start talking and learning more about each other they both develop feelings. If only life was that easy, there are lots of people out there that see happy people and think if I'm not happy they can't be happy. But Derrick and his Kitty Kat find ways around these people and stick true to each other. I could almost hear Derrick's deep radio voice as I read this book. 
Dirty Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...