Friday, May 12, 2017

Untouched Perfection by Kristin Mayer

Had the privilege of reading and ARC copy of Untouched Perfection by Kristin Mayer. OMG I laughed, cried and screamed. Knoah was just trying to get through her days without to much sadness, then she see's a pair of green eyes and can't forget about them.
Garrick is a work-a-holic billionaire and has no time for a women, then he sees her outside one of his meetings and can't get her out of his mind. He keeps pushing and turning up when she least expects it and neither of them can deny their pull towards each other.
I would like to say there was a happy ending, but I can't there is a huge cliff hanger that is killing me and I want to know what happens.
They have the type of relationship everyone dreams of and Kristin writes it awesomely. She puts in their thoughts that we all think at times of stress or doubt during our everyday life and our romantic adventures.
Untouched Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...