Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Highway 17 #2 U-Turn


I had the privilege to read an ARC copy of U-Turn by Leaona Luxx. OMG! She did it again. I didn't think anything could be as good as the first in the highway 17 series but this one is amazing. Ava gave everyone enough trouble before, but you haven't seen anything until Riley comes back to town. 
He has loved her forever and now wants to show her and make her love him back. But Ava has a lot of demons she has to continue to fight before she can give herself completely to Ry. 

There is so many mixed feeling the entire way through this book I couldn't put it down. I got to know more of the friends they share and even more I got to fall in love with Ava and Riley. If I could make a man, Riley would be it! He is everything a women could want and more. Ava is one lucky girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...