Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Freed (Steel Brothers Saga #18) by Helen Hardt

 I love the Steels and getting to know Dale is amazing. Helen does an outstanding job of bringing this family to life and making you want to find out more and more. Her books are impossible to put down and I want it to never end even before I finish the one I'm reading. Dale and Ashley can't stop their feelings for each other, but his past is something he's not sure he will ever be able to let go of. Ashley is hoping and praying she can help free him from his demons and he will be able to love himself as much as she does.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...