Wednesday, July 7, 2021

One Is a Promise Pam Godwin

 I have enjoyed many of Pam's books and finally had a chance to start this series, and wow I'm glad I did. Danni and Cole found love at first sight, but his job had him leaving and his promise to return never happened. Letting Cole go is to hard for Danni and she's not sure she will ever be able to, but Trace tumbles into her life and she starts to think there is life after Cole. She starts to think of her future instead of just her past she can't get back. Then her life is turned upside down and inside out, she can't love two men and she's not sure she can choose between them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...