Thursday, February 6, 2020

Tangled Promise (Sinful Truths #4) by Ella Miles

Ella still doesn't fail to surprise me, no matter what I think's going to happen she blows me away. Zeke and Siren's relationship keeps changing minute by minute. They learn more about each other and the people that are after them, and they discover working together they might have better luck than working as individuals. But both being such strong personalities they have to work hard to trust the other. But neither of them will give up on the promises they have made!

Tangled Promise (Sinful Truths, #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...