Monday, September 30, 2019

Winter's Awakening (Warlords of Empyrea #2) by Georgia Lyn Hunter

Brenna wakes and discovers she's not where she thinks she is. I have not read many PNR stories but this series has shown me I enjoy them. Sebris is a strong leader, but finds his heart is melting for the human he has put himself in charge of. Now he has to decide if he can keep her alive and make her his. Brenna has to decide if she can give up her life for this creature who says he can't love, but keeps showing her the opposite every time they are together.

Winter's Awakening (Warlords of Empyrea #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...