Monday, February 6, 2023

Make Her Bleed (Bound By Blood Book 1) by Zepphora

 Wow if the first word that comes to mind. This is a very dark read with lots of triggers, but man didn't bother me at all! Kai has been in Aria's life for as long as she can remember. She loved him like an Uncle. Until she couldn't stand him! He tried to take everything from her, but she was strong and determined he wouldn't take it all. His team tried to keep her safe but things just got worse for them all. There are tons of pasts that come up and you learn a lot about all of the characters. I couldn't put this down, I had to know it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...