Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Irish Charmer (Brooklyn Kings #6) by L.K. Shaw

 I absolutely loved this story, very highly recommend this series. I need to read more of it. This is my first book and would love to learn more about these characters. Lucia moves far away because she doesn't want anything to do with the syndicate. Nathan never leaves her heart or mind. When she comes back three years later he discovers she kept their son from him. He wants to get to know him and show Lucia that she never left his heart and thoughts and he will show her that she is his and always will be.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...