Friday, December 3, 2021

Elijah’s Whim (Shark’s Edge Book 7) Victoria Blue

 Elijah and Hannah's circumstances are not what either of them expect or want. Elijah has always been a man I wasn't sure I cared for in all the other Shark books, but man getting to know him better is something no one is going to miss. I would recommend starting at book 1 and reading this entire series, but this one will still blow you away. This is Elijah and Hannah's first book and what a way to start! Love it and can't wait to find out more about these two and where they are going to end up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...