Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Hostile Saint (Steel Stallions MC, #1) by India R. Adams (

 WOW! Such a powerful story. Tate and Lacey's past have been hell, reading everything was not easy; but seeing their strength and love is the best. India blew my mind with the amazing way she writes her stories. I love MC stories and this one not only proves they are great stories but amazes me there are still good people in this world. When such bad things can happen to kids are there are amazing people including these amazing gang willing to help Tate and Lacey. There is so much evil in this world to find such great hearted ones makes me believe some. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...