Tuesday, March 23, 2021

What I Would Do For You W. Winters


 Willow continues to keep you pulled into this world. This story doesn't disappoint. Learning more about Marcus and trying to figure out this bad boy. But will we get to when he does such a good job keeping to the background. Willow gives you just enough to make you never want to put this book down.       


 BUT I NEED YOU is book #2 in the THIS LOVE HURTS SERIES. Learning more about Marcus, has me liking him more and more! Delilah is torn on what she wants to and what she can tell Cody. She wants to know Cody's secrets as much as she wants to tell him hers, but will either of them be brave enough to share. 


 And I love you most 

This is the final book in the series This Love Hurts. I loved this series! Learning more about Marcus brought so much to light. Cody, Marcus and Delilah discover so much about themselves and each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...