Thursday, May 7, 2020

Sea of Ruin by Pam Godwin

Bennett is a wanted pirate not only for piracy, but because she is a beautiful pirate of the sea. She finds herself in all kinds of troubles on land as well as at sea. But will the sea ruin her or will her heart? After being captured by a pirate hunter Lord Ashley she can only think of ways to escape and get back to her husband Priest. But the longer she's on his ship she's not sure she can ignore how handsome he is.
This is for sure one of the most different books I have read. Reading about 1700's, pirates, ships, tragedy, and many more transactions to list. But Pam did an awesome job of bringing it to life. Once I started this story I couldn't put it down, there were so many twists and turns, I thought it would be the end and than there was a different way to not let the sea ruin you or the people you care about.

Sea of Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...