Monday, October 21, 2019

Unforgettable (Indulgence #3) by Aleatha Romig

I have soooo enjoyed this series. Aleatha always knows how to make me feel like I am living in her stories. Marj works for Dr. Kizer and transcribes all her patients sessions. These notes make her mind wonder and her heart wish she had someone to share it with. Finally finding the courage to go herself to Lace and Leather Marj never expected to find someone who could fill her heart. Lucas has had great loss in his life, but still has so much to live for. He can't decide if he should continue living, but he has to for his daughter. He decides going back to Lace and Leather for one night won't hurt anything, but he never expected to find someone as perfect as the blue eyes that are staring back at him. Can he give his heart to another, does he deserve to find happiness again in his life. I have been Aleatha’d AGAIN!!

Unforgettable (Indulgence #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...