Tuesday, July 30, 2019

A Kiss to Keep by Willow Winters IS LIVE TODAY!!!

I didn't realize I hadn't read "A Kiss to Tell" yet, but "A Kiss to Keep" was still an amazing book to read. I will now be diving into the first to find out more about Sebastian and Chloe. In this extension of the story they return to their hometown that they thought they had left forever. Now Chloe has to decide if she can forgive Sebastian, and he needs to find ways to keep her safe from himself and anything else that may harm her. But their love is so strong I think they will be able to make it through anything.

A Kiss to Keep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alta Hensley has revealed the gorgeous cover for Primal!

  Alta Hensley has revealed the gorgeous cover for Primal! Releasing:  June 21, 2024 Cover Design: Emily Wittig Designs The first time I mee...