Friday, May 10, 2019

Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15) by Helen Hardt

Erin and Dante's bond is so strong they find more each day that nothing will break them apart. Being pulled back into Dante's hell and they keep getting stronger and stronger. Dante keeps finding ways he is more powerful than even he or his capture ever imagined. He now just has to keep everyone safe while freeing the others and finding his uncle.
Helen does an amazing job of bringing these vampires, wolf changers, and all the power they have to life. I couldn't put this book down, but as usual I am sad when I get to the end.

Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...