Monday, April 22, 2019

Betrayed by Truths (Truth or Lies #2) by Ella Miles

Enzo is a man I love and hate in the same breath. Kai I would love to get to know and she breaks my heart with all she's gone through. Them together are a match made in heaven. Neither of them know what's in store for them and I myself cannot wait to find out more truths. Neither of them have had a life anyone would want, but they both want each other and they need to keep listening to their hearts and find a way to make things work.
Ella Miles has blown my mind with these stories. I am surprised with every page and want to continue. When I see getting to the end I even start to slow my reading hoping to be able to extend the story (at least in my mind)! There are so many twists and turns, but they all bring Enzo and Kai back to each other and that is what and where they are supposed to be.

Betrayed by Truths (Truth or Lies Book 2) cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...