Thursday, March 21, 2019

Take (Deliver, #5) by Pam Godwin

WOW! Pam blows me away with this series!! She never fails to take me places I never thought of going, but have to say I enjoy sharing it with her characters. Kate was one I looked very forward to. I wanted to get to know her more and find out what happened to her. Being taken again, how can a women survive this. I hated Tiago and loved him at the same time. Getting more familiar the belly of the kidnapping beast is difficult at times, but Pam makes it so worth your trip. Pam's great writing and ability to help us see so deep into these people makes the journey one I wish would never end.

Take by Pam Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...