Monday, July 30, 2018

Devastate (Deliver #4) by Pam Godwin

If I could give Pam a thousand stars I would. This book is amazing and devastating at the same time. The eye opener of how cruel and sick people can be to each other is devastating. But how strong humans are and how they can come out of things and still find the love of their lives is amazing. Tate and Lucia have been through more in their lives than anyone should survive and when Tate finally finds Lucia and she is alive, they find each other's heart belong to the other.

Pam never stops amazing me. I couldn't put this book down and I cannot imagine the pain Tate and Lucia had to endure. Van was never a favorite of mine, but this story showed a whole other side to him that made me like him even more than his book.

Devastate (Deliver, #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...