Tuesday, February 20, 2018

HERO by Lauren Rowe

Had the privilege of reading and ARC copy. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Lauren if I could rate this over 5 I WOULD. Colby is amazing... Jonas Faraday will always be my favorite, but Colby is right up there. The sweetest Morgan ever. A true Hero inside and out.
I cried, laughed, and giggled more through this book than I have in a long time. Lauren brought Lydia and Colby to life. Along with all of the Morgan's and Faraday's. This is for sure a stand alone, but brought all of the characters back to the front of my memory. Loved it and Thank You so much Lauren for writing this story about Colby, he will always be a Hero in my eyes. 

Hero (A Standalone Morgan Brothers Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...