Monday, September 18, 2017

The Queen by Skye Warren

Had the privilege of reading an arc. I can't describe this series any better than amazing. Skye can pull you up, push you down and make you never forget. I am so bummed this series is over. It could go on forever if I had a choice. Penny came from the wrong side of the tracks, but she met her match when she was a little girl. Neither of them ever forgot about each other and they kept close from far away. So much is revealed in this book. Damon needs everything Penny has to give and Penny needs Damon to survive. Skye makes it so hard to put the book down and now the story has come to an end, but will never be forgotten. 
The Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...