Friday, May 5, 2023

Release Day. Hacker in Love by Lauren Rowe

 OMG!!!!! IT’S RELEASE DAY!!!!! Eight years in the making...Henn the Hacker finally has his own book!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰


Get your copy today in ebook (Free with KU)/Audiobook (narrated by John Lane & Lily Reynolds) and paperback: https://books2read.com/hackerinloveLRowe


If you’re new to me, you should know his book is a COMPLETE standalone and does not require any prior reading whatsoever.


If you're well established with my universe, you’ll probably remember our beloved Hacker from several books you might have read: The Club, Josh & Kat, Captain, Ball Peen Hammer, or maybe The Reed Rivers Trilogy. He’s been his clever, funny, weird, genius, adorable self in all those books while performing hacks and also romancing Kat’s work bestie, Hannah Milliken.


For eight years, I swore I'd never, ever, ever write Henn's story. But after my accident as I was lying in bed, rehabbing a shattered leg, I suddenly got the best idea and started writing. AND I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!


Hacker in Love is available now in all formats including:

ebook on Amazon and free to read with your KU Subscription, 

Audiobook narrated by John Lane and Lily Reynolds

Paperback and Alternate Paperback!


https://books2read.com/hackerinloveLRowe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...