Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Fable of Happiness (Fable #1) by Pepper Winters

 OH WOW! Pepper brings these characters to life in my mind and I find myself routing for the devil as much as Gemma. Gemma lives to hike and climb cliffs, but finding this hidden house in the woods could be the end of her career. Kassen never wants to see or experience another human again, but finding this stranger in his house trespassing throws him into a tailwind. He can't let her leave but he can't stay away from her. Gemma wants nothing more than to go home, or does she want the man hiding in the woods more? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...