Thursday, March 1, 2018

Wrecking Us Saving You by Leaona Luxx

I have been waiting for days for what to say to come to me, I can't put into words what this book was to me.  Leaona slayed me! I mentally cannot cry, but this book "Wrecked Me". I was laughing, bawling, and jumping for joy at the same time. Chord is amazing. If only everyone could love as deep as he does. Sarah has had a lot of things that shouldn't happen in a young girls life ever, and she's lived through them by the time she meets Chord in kindergarten.
Chord's family welcomed Sarah into their lives as their own and she will forever be a part of the family. Finding a family and the love of your life is everyone's dream, and Sarah and Chord will forever be in my heart!!!!

Wrecking Us  Saving You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...