Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Collision Cover Review by Leona Luxx

COLLISION [Highway Seventeen Standalone] by Leaona Luxx
Release Date: September 14, 2017

Add to your #TBR:https://goo.gl/qq514i
=BLURB=
Control. 
I want it. 
What’s more, I need control. 
Therefore, I demand it. 
I lost it once, and I damn near lost myself. 
Love—my heart’s counterpoint. 
There’s nothing I want more than to find my soulmate, igniting desire which burns deep within me. If only I believed I'm deserving. 
Reese Morgan. 
The chaos surrounding her endangers my resolve. If I lose control, it will change our course forever. Threatening everything around us. When our worlds collide, the damage is inconceivable. 
Our life in wreckage, our love irreparable.
Add Collision to your #TBR:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35379893?source=ebfg_sms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cage of Ice and Echoes (Frozen Fate Book 2) Pam Godwin

 WOW! Pam I couldn’t put this down. I had to find out what happens! HOSS seems like a beautiful place but it’s more of a prison no one would...