Tuesday, July 9, 2024

His Kingdom (Mafia Made, #1) K.L. Donn

WOW is the first word that comes to mind. This is the first book in the Mafia Made series and I couldn’t stop reading. I finished it way too fast. It’s written so beautifully you feel like you’re in their world and I couldn’t wait to learn more about the characters. Natale discovers Posy in school and he can’t get her out of his head. He has to know everything about her. But Posy has been through way too much in her life to ever trust anyone. But he won’t give up on her or allow her to ever get hurt again. These two are so strong I had to find out if they can make it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alta Hensley House of Heathens: The Complete Trilogy

 A Villain is made I was confused from the beginning but man did things change fast! Daphne is married to Apollo Godwin and there is no way ...